Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: What came first....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member pv5's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    What came first....

    the chicken or the egg? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    "Sports do not build character, they reveal it."

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What came first....

    The chicken
    crack is whack

  3. #3
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What came first....

    the chicken. God created animals, not eggs. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member pv5's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What came first....

    amen.
    "Sports do not build character, they reveal it."

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: What came first....

    that's what I always say... I guess you beat me to it! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What came first....

    WHat came first?

    the game of football or wise winning a game?
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member carolynniece's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2004
    Posts
    66
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What came first....

    Well now that is a hard one, let me see oh a "wise" crack, well now it is kinda like this seeing that the game of football came first a long long time ago and it has been a while since the Indians has won. I would say that your a person with wisdom beyond your time, since your on a roll why stop there we all would like to hear the smart remarks about kelly. It's like this OPEN MOUTH INSERT FOOT!!
    Here is a joke for you "When was the last time that one1one didn't have anything nice to say about anything? Give up I will tell you, never not one nice thing has ever come from this person. I bet your so hateful you can't stand your ownself. Now getting mad won't solve anything and I'm really trying to be good and not say anything and look what you went and done. You pissed me off, and doing so I'm goin to say goodbye and have a nice f....... day!!!!!!!!
    football mom

  8. #8
    Inactive Member GCHSBLUE's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2004
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What came first....

    The rooster came first then the egg.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What came first....

    The egg...Some dinosuars (sp) layed eggs and some of them evoled to birds which layed eggs aswell, IMO.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •